The contributor-operated block explorer at https://evm.explorer.canto.io/ supports contract verification, allowing you to share your smart contracts' source code, methods, and ABIs with users and developers through the explorer itself.
At present, the explorer only supports contract verification via Sourcify. To verify a contract, follow these steps:
- 1.Navigate to the contract you would like to verify on the Canto block explorer.
- 2.On the Code tab, click Verify & Publish.
- 3.Select verification via Sourcify and click Next.
- 4.Import or upload your project's source files and metadata.
- For Hardhat, include the JSON file located at
- For Truffle, include the JSON file located at
- 5.Click Verify & publish. The contract will become verified within several minutes.